MediHawaii respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe in good faith that any materials on the Sites infringe upon your copyrights please send the following information to MediHawaii’s Copyright Agent at c[email protected]:
(1) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(2) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
(3) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.